UNITED STATES AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION – USADF is excited to announce its USADF Accelerate Africa Entrepreneurship 2022.Therefore . USAID calls on African Youth and Women –led enterprises to present concrete proposals which will enable selected applicants to receive funding in form of grant capital of up to $ 250,000 .
To considered for this challenge , business ventures or establishments must be fully owned by an African, and must be operating in any of these: countries Benin , Burkina Faso , Burundi , Cote d’Voire ger Democratic Republic of Congo , Kenya , Liberia , Malawi , Mauritania ,Nigeria , Rwanda , Senegal , Somalia , South Sudan , Tanzania , Uganda and Zambia
USADF APPLICATION PROCESS
Every applicant should submit completed Proposal template through the emails provided below on or before September 30, 2022.
The email you submit it to must be the email provided for your country of origin or nationality .
OffGridChallengeBFA@usadf.gov Burkina Faso
OffGridChallengeCIV@usadf.gov Cote d’Ivoire
OffGridChallengeDRC@usadf.gov Democratic Republic of Congo
OffGridChallengeLBR@usadf.gov Liberia OffGridChallengeMWI@usadf.gov Malawi OffGridChallengeMRT@usadf.gov Mauritania
OffGridChallengeSSD@usadf.gov South Sudan 7
CONDITIONS / REQUIREMNTS TO USDF APPLICATION
Before you apply for USADF challenge here are certain requirements or conditions that must be met
- Business must be registered or incorporated
- Business must be 100 percent owned by African and located in any of the aforementioned countries /
- Applicant must have Tax identification Number or Tax clearance certificate
- Provide financial statement if available
- Applicants need to be legally registered in Africa and demonstrate the capacity to track and manage the project resources and operate in good standing with the local governments in which they operate
Application will run from 6th September to 30th September 2022.
Application send in after 30th of september will not be considered .
Applicants who made it to phase two will be contacted by January , 2023 and those not shortlisted will not be contacted .
WEBSITE TO APPLY FOR USADF GRANT
To apply for this challenge click this website
REQUEST FOR USADF PROPOSALS
Contact Info USADF
:USADF, 1400 I Street Northwest, Washington, DC, 20005, United States email@example.com