this will help you create a name . to determine a channel name , you have to decide on your niche . You can also use your name if you are popular or have large audience .
So your name is going going to be a brand .
In doing this don’t copy someone’s name . if you find it difficult you can use name or channel name generator where you fill in some details and a name will generated .
Ideas : Before you even start , try and carve out your idea source .
Try to write down some of the videos you could do at least five vides before venturing into this Content creation requires consistency . if your channel must grow you need to post regularly .
LEARN A LITTLE OF VIDEO EDITING
If Your budget is not high to pay a video editor , you could start by learning the fundamentals or basis of video editing . In this category you could learn how to add , cut, join videos , add audio , visuals or pictures to the background .
For Android users , below are best and video apps you could use for video editing
BEST VIDEO EDITING APPS FR ANDROID
- VIDEO MAKER
- VN VIDEO EDITOR
- VIDEO SHOW
- ALIVE MOVIE MAKER
- VIVA EDITOR
- ACTION DIRECTOR
BEST VIDEO EDITING SOFTWARES FOR WINDOWS PC
- POWER DIRECTOR ESSENTIALS
- MOVAVI VIDEO EDITING
LEARN HOW TO CREATE THUMBNAILS : a thumbnails is a cover image that represents that part of your video on YouTube. It’s that image that prospective views see before they watch your video . Knowing how to create good thumbnails is very important as it could make you lose or gain views and subscribers Thumbnails determine your Click Through Rate .
BEST YOUTUBE THUNBNAILS MAKERS THAT CAN BOOST YOIY CHANNEL
- Be funky
. NICHE: the saying that “ jack of all trade is master of none in is true when it comes YouTube channel business . Out of hundreds of niches out there you must focus on one or two related niches this boost your algorithm . ‘
POPULAR YOUTUBE NICHES FOR CONTENT CREATORS
Here are few niches you can select from
- Product review
- Money making
- Affiliate marketing
- Digital marketing
- Personal development
- Real estate
And many more
While picking a niche , have in mind that all niches are not the same especially in terms of revenue generation . while news or lifestyle may not generate high revenue , niches such as Finance generate higher RPM – revenue per mille ( what YouTube pay you per a thousand views and CPM – Cost per mille ( what Advertisers pay YouTube per thousand views )
Of course , one of the ways YouTubers make money is by the advert YouTube they place on their channels – Advertisers pay Youtube and YouTube pays you 55% percent of whatever Advertiser pays for placing advert on your channel .
HOW TO SELECT A PROFITABLE NICHE
Before you select a niche here are few things that must be considered
- Passion and Interest : passion and interest are vital tools to weigh before considering a niche because if you don’t have passion in the area you towing into you will break down on the way , you will struggle to make create contents .
To finding your passion is very easy because they are those things you do with joy , those things you can offer even without being paid .
For example , if you are in the habit of gossiping , this could be considered as passion if channeled in the right direction .
This strength could therefore be channeled in the area of disseminating trending political , social or economic news .
For someone who likes fashion or music naturally , you could consider going into this direction .
- Problem Solving and Solution : you must be able to identify the problem your idea is solving and by doing that would have identified your audience or consumer base
Acceptability : It is not every information or idea that people are willing to use their data on , therefore to identify the level of acceptability of your niche , you can research on it or use www.google.com
- COMPETITION AND ACCEPTABILITY : One of the major necessary steps to be taken is to find out the peoples interest in the niche you want to go into . Because if people do not have interest in your niche , sustainability becomes a big problem . choose a niche that has endless video work .Another thing to check is the level of competition inherent in the niche . If competition is high , it might be difficult to breakthrough but that should not stop you . The best thing to in this situation is to foster a unique proposition or strategy that distinguishes you from competitors . To actualize this SWOT analysis should be put into consideration
.SWOT stands for Strength , weakness , opportunity and threat .
- TIME : now that you have figured out your niche , the next thing to think about is time management . Ordinarily anything you give time will grow . YouTube requires consistent effort channel to grow . so it’s good you decide whether you are going to do it fulltime or part-time .
To grow your channel fast , it’s recommended that you post at twice a week .
YouTube has zero tolerance for copyright violation and plagiarism and The act of using an image , video , or piece of music in a video that you have published without proper permission or rendering references is plagiarism .
YouTube can delete your channel if you are found violating copyright rules.
So you must be able to create your videos without using someone’s music on your background , video or graphics .
Apart from the aforementioned , there are other things that YouTube frown on such as hate speech , harassment , cyber bullying , tag or key word stuffing , spamming , etc .
ALTERNATIVE MEANS OF USING SOMEONES VIDEOS , IMAGES OR MUSIC WITHOUT COPYRIGHT VIOLATION
There are alternative means of using peoples content without violating YouTube policies , To do that there websites that allows you use the short videos and images free and when these pictures are used combined carefully with your voice , YouTube sees your vide as being original .
SIX BEST WEBSITE WHERE YOU CAN GET FREE VIDEOS AND IMAGES WITHOUT VIOLATING COPYRIGHT
LIFE OF VIDS
YouTube also gives content creators the right to use its music and tunes free by going to YouTube audio library . https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary?feature=blog
the truth is even though YouTube may not react as to the quality of video you produce, the quality of your videos would go a long way in determining the time your viewers would spend on your videos . High quality video reflects high retention and low quality videos reflects low retention .
If tour budgets permits , here is a list of video cameras best for vlogging
FIVE BEST CAMERAS FOR VLOGGING
Sony Alpha ZV-E10 popularly known as Best Vlogging camera overall
Canon EOS M200 Best value vlogging camera
GpPro HERO10 Black . Best Vlogging Camera for video frame
TOOls REQUIREMENT FOR VLOGGING
Here are the following tools that could accompany a video Camera for great effect
Camera hands strap
Remote camera shutter
CONDITIONS TO YOUTUBE MONETIZATION
This is where your effort start translating to cash .
Before your channel can be monetized , must have met some requirements which include the following
- Must have at least one thousand subscribers
- Must have at least 4,000 watch hours which is equivalent to 240,000 minutes within a year
- Live in a country where YouTube partner program is approved click HERE to know if your country of residence is included in the program
- Must not have active community stike on your channel
OTHER WAYS OF MAKING ON YOUTUBE
Content creators do not necessarily rely on YouTube Ads to make money . There are ways of making on YouTube and they include the following
- Affiliate Marketing : You can sell products of e-contents of online industries and earn commission .
Amazon , click bank ,Wix , Shopify , Elementor , Moosend , etc