If you are in need of financial help , money that you wouldn’t pay , worry no more as I unveil 20 platforms where the poor can get help from the rich . Below are twenty websites/platforms where the poor can financial help from the rich
- GoFundMe (www.gofundme.com): GoFundMe is one of the most well-known crowdfunding platforms, where individuals can create fundraising campaigns to support various personal causes or projects. Whether it’s medical expenses, education fees, or community projects, people can set up a campaign, share their story, and seek financial help from a broad online audience.
- Kickstarter (www.kickstarter.com): Kickstarter is a platform primarily focused on helping creative projects come to life. It enables artists, inventors, and entrepreneurs to showcase their innovative ideas and seek funding from interested backers. Backers often receive rewards or early access to the project they supported.
- Indiegogo (www.indiegogo.com): Indiegogo is another popular crowdfunding platform that supports a wide range of creative and entrepreneurial ventures. It allows individuals to create campaigns for products, films, technology, and more, providing a global platform to raise funds and turn their ideas into reality.
- Kiva (www.kiva.org): Kiva is a unique platform that facilitates microloans to individuals and small businesses in need worldwide. It connects lenders with borrowers, especially in underserved communities or developing countries, empowering entrepreneurs to achieve their goals with interest-free loans.
- Modest Needs (www.modestneeds.org): Modest Needs is a nonprofit organization and online platform that offers short-term financial assistance to individuals or families facing unexpected expenses. It addresses urgent needs, helping people maintain stability and avoid financial setbacks.
- YouCaring (now part of GoFundMe): YouCaring was a compassionate crowdfunding platform that merged with GoFundMe. It allowed people to create fundraising campaigns for personal causes such as medical treatments, memorials, education, and more. Now, these services are integrated within GoFundMe’s platform.
- Patreon (www.patreon.com): Patreon is a membership platform that allows content creators, like artists, writers, or musicians, to earn a steady income by offering exclusive content to their subscribers. Fans or patrons can choose to support their favorite creators on a recurring basis.
- Fundly (www.fundly.com): Fundly is a user-friendly crowdfunding platform that supports a wide array of campaigns, including personal causes, nonprofits, schools, and charities. It provides tools and features to help campaigners effectively reach their fundraising goals.
- Crowdfunder (www.crowdfunder.com): Crowdfunder is a platform dedicated to connecting investors with startup companies and entrepreneurs seeking investment opportunities. It provides a space for businesses to present their ideas and attract potential investors to fund their ventures.
- Fundable (www.fundable.com): Fundable is a crowdfunding platform designed for startup businesses and small entrepreneurs. It offers both rewards-based and equity-based crowdfunding, enabling companies to raise funds in exchange for equity or other incentives.
Utilizing these platforms can be a valuable way for individuals, businesses, and creative minds to access financial support and turn their dreams into reality. Always remember to carefully review each platform’s terms and conditions before starting a campaign.
11 Razoo (www.razoo.com): Razoo is an online fundraising platform that supports individuals, nonprofits, and communities to raise funds for various causes. It offers tools and resources to help create effective fundraising campaigns and engage a wide audience in supporting different initiatives.
12. DonorsChoose (www.donorschoose.org): DonorsChoose is a crowdfunding platform specifically tailored for teachers and educational institutions. Educators can create projects to fund classroom supplies, equipment, or special activities, allowing donors to contribute directly to enhancing educational experiences for students.
13. Freefunder (www.freefunder.com): Freefunder is a simple and free crowdfunding platform that enables individuals to create fundraising campaigns for personal causes, emergencies, medical expenses, and more. It provides an accessible way for people to seek financial assistance from their communities.
14 .GiveForward (www.giveforward.com): GiveForward was a crowdfunding platform focused on helping people raise money for medical expenses and emergencies. Although it has merged with YouCaring (now part of GoFundMe), its mission of supporting medical fundraising continues through the GoFundMe platform.
15 HandUp (www.handup.org): HandUp is a nonprofit platform that connects donors with people experiencing homelessness or poverty. Donors can contribute to specific needs like food, housing, or medical care, making a direct and positive impact on individuals in challenging circumstances.
16. CrowdRise (www.crowdrise.com): CrowdRise, now part of GoFundMe Charity, is a fundraising platform for nonprofits and charitable organizations. It allows charities to create campaigns, engage supporters, and raise funds for their missions and initiatives.
17 . StartSomeGood (www.startsomegood.com): StartSomeGood is a crowdfunding platform focused on social impact projects and initiatives. It helps change-makers, nonprofits, and individuals raise funds for projects that contribute to positive social, environmental, or community outcomes.
18. NobleHour (www.noblehour.com): NobleHour is an online platform that connects volunteers, organizations, and schools. While it is primarily focused on volunteerism and community engagement, it also provides resources and opportunities for fundraising and supporting various causes.
19. FundRazr (www.fundrazr.com): FundRazr is a crowdfunding platform that supports individuals, nonprofits, and businesses in creating effective fundraising campaigns. It provides tools and guidance to help campaigners achieve their financial goals for a variety of projects and causes.
20 .Charidy (www.charidy.com): Charidy is a crowdfunding platform specializing in conducting time-bound, high-impact fundraising campaigns for nonprofits and charitable organizations. It focuses on matching donations within a limited timeframe to amplify the impact of contributions.
These platforms serve as powerful tools for individuals, organizations, and communities to garner financial support and drive positive change. It’s essential to choose the most appropriate platform based on the nature of your fundraising goal and engage your audience effectively to achieve successful outcomes. Always review the terms and guidelines of each platform before launching a campaign.
DISCLAIMER : I have not received any financial help the above platforms . I got this information out of research . Apply with caution