Wholesale Segment Lead Location: Nigeria
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and oversee the daily operations of the wholesale desk team.
- Take charge of the wholesale strategy document and lead the implementation of the wholesale customer segment strategy.
- Develop targeted customer value propositions and strategies for specific segments, along with a business case for improvement initiatives.
- Define product needs, segment requirements, and channel preferences for product development stakeholders.
- Ensure clear understanding of customer pain points among stakeholders to address product improvement requirements.
- Align existing and new products with value propositions.
- Supervise the design and delivery of various products, programs, and schemes for the wholesale target beneficiaries, ensuring their effectiveness.
- Identify innovative funding partners (local and international) and the prerequisites for activating desired strategic partnerships.
- Lead cross-functional stakeholder groups to enhance and manage a portfolio of products, aiming to increase market share within target segments.
- Analyze market feedback and discern the needs of target customers.
- Lead the team in conducting research on all customer segments, analyzing customer data and profiles to determine market segment requirements.
- Conduct periodic reviews and revise strategies for target segments.
- Develop campaign requirements for different customer segments.
- Monitor and track performance against targets, addressing any relevant gaps.
- Ensure overall achievement of the goals and objectives of the desk.
- Drive wholesale customer segment penetration and increase wallet share.
- Enhance profitability of the wholesale segment.
- Drive acquisition of the wholesale customer segments.
- Foster loyalty and retention within the wholesale customer segments.
- Promote increased mindshare.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a related field.
- FirstBank products and services.
- Knowledge of First Bank customer experience delivery/operations processes is desirable.
- Industry knowledge on funding requirements with major development agencies (e.g., BOI, NEXIM, USAID, DFID, IFC, DBN, etc.).
- Comprehensive understanding of financial institutions’ approaches to wholesale lending, risk mitigation strategies, loan appraisal criteria, etc.
- In-depth understanding of wholesale development, segment needs, and requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in project management.
- Stakeholder management capabilities.
- Expertise in data gathering and analytics.
- HOW TO APPLY
- CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Job Identification: 867
- Posting Date: 2023/09/28, 08:18
- Apply Before: 2023/10/12, 08:18
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Location: Samuel Asabia House, Lagos, Lagos, NG